We want you to feel confident about how we handle your personal data and therefore we would like to tell you how we collect, process and share the data we store. Whitelines AB is the controller in accordance with current privacy legislations.
With ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Whitelines AB is responsible for the processing of the personal data contributed to us directly, or personal data that we collect.
We collect personal data
– when you subscribe to our newsletter.
・The Purpose of processing is to collect your name and email address in order to get in touch with you and provide updates and marketing. If you choose to provide it, we also collect data about your postal code and country of residence.
・The lawfulness of processing is our legitimate interest to simplify and facilitate updates and marketing.
– when you provide data to us directly
・The purpose of processing can be to process your orders and your payments.
We do not share or sell your personal data to third parties. We may employ third parties to administer and provide services on our behalf. These third parties may have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purposes.
You, as a user, have the right to:
– request information about the personal data that is processed by us, via a written request to us by using contact details under paragraph 10. You have the right to one (1) copy of your processed personal data without any charge.
– if necessary, rectification of your inaccurate personal data, via a written request to us by using contact details under paragraph 10.
– demand deletion or restriction of processing, and the right to object processing based on legitimate interest under certain circumstances.
– revoke any consent to processing.
– data portability under certain circumstances as long as this does not negatively affect the rights and freedoms of others.
– lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority regarding the processing of personal data relating to him or her, if the user consider that the processing of personal data infringes the legal framework of privacy law.
For questions, further information about how we process your personal data or other information please contact email@example.com
/Whitelines AB, Sweden